This site has been created to help you learn what you need to know about Turner Syndrome. Our goal is to advance communications about this common, yet uncommonly known disorder, so that it can be understood and supported. You or your loved one may have TS, or you may be visiting the site to learn more about it. Since TS is a genetic disorder that occurs randomly, everyone should be familiar with this #1 chromosomal disorder in women. It can occur to anyone, any age, any race or geography.
Did You Know?
Each journey is unique and often complicated. Patients seek answers and providers and educators need impactful resources and support. New science through research is the answer.
Each diagnosis has an individual story and outcome…
- She met all of her milestones, and grew to become a delightful child - expressive, intelligent, but especially petite in size. This child would later be diagnosed with a genetic abnormality.
- A routine sonogram suggested a hygroma - more genetic testing and medical options.
- The baby was born in distress – one look and they knew she had Turner Syndrome.
- Every day counting down to her birth, praying for life, for health and for her future.
- She is multi-disabled and I am her caregiver.
- One day all of her symptoms told a story, a story of a syndrome called Turners.
- Infertility in my twenties and now a new diagnosis to navigate.
We understand your story, and we can help. We hope you find the content informative and helpful.
Living with TS
Events for Individuals and Families
Ways to Get Involved
Submit Questions & Comments